Are you looking for video editing apps that can help you with your videos without any prior knowledge? So today you’re going to love this list of top free video editing apps for iPhone. Most of these apps are very easy to use and you don’t need to be pro to do awesome editing.
As we all know the time passes iPhone has become more and more capable of handling heavy tasks. Bionic chips are always the best and fastest chips in the mobile industry in terms of raw power and efficiency. And when it comes to editing videos on mobiles, iPhones are the best choice to make.
Most people have myths that smartphones can’t really create any professional-looking videos at all. But that’s not true. Sure there are limitations with smartphones and there are tons of things that you still can’t do on smartphones. But that’s more of a software issue, not a hardware issue.
Also, Check: If you play pokemon games then check out the best Pokemon ROM hacks with mega evolution.
There are tons of video editing apps on the App Store to choose from and edit your video. But today I am going to show you the best video editing software on the iPhone to create professional-looking videos. iPhone can easily handle this type of task and you don’t need to be any professional to edit in most of these apps.
Here are the best free video editing apps for iPhones to create professional videos in 2020.
1. Quik – GoPro Video Editor
Quik – GoPro Video Editor is the best free video editing app for iPhone right now. The app does not just provide video editing features but it also allows you to automatically edit your videos. This app is an Editor’s Choice app and has rated very high by its users.
Quik – GoPro Video Editor is rated one of the highest on this list. Its rating is 4.9 out of 5 on the App Store. Not only that it is rated by more than 220K people across the world. I know Ratings is not everything but just the number excites anyone to download this.
This is free to use software and advanced features can be purchased in-app. But the best thing about this software is you don’t need to be professional to use it. You just select photos and videos you want to edit and it will automatically do the editing for you. It also has many professional features to use if you are a professional video editor.
Note: If you want to download movies for free then check out the best movie sites to download movies without sign up.
Pros of Quik – GoPro Video Editor
- This is one of the easiest free video editing app for beginners in the iPhone right now.
- It has many professional-level features to create videos on your iPhone.
- It allows you to automatically create a good-looking video from your photos or video collections.
Cons of Quik – GoPro Video Editor
- It’s hard to come up with cons but creating long videos on this app is a bit of hassle as it’s primarily made for quick shareable content.
2. Magisto Video Editor
Magisto Video Editor is one of the best video editing software for iPhone in 2019. This app has tons of professional functions and still maintains the easy to learn the look of its UI. This application can be used by any user whether he is professional or not to edit like a pro.
Magisto app works super fine on your iPhone devices. This app allows you to create videos from your photos as well as from your video collections. With some tweaks and settings, you can create some amazing looking videos in just a few minutes. The app has very high ratings of 4.6 on the app store.
I know Ratings are not everything but the fact that so many people like this app tell you something. You can learn this editor with ease as its main focus on beginners but you can also use its professional features too if you want to edit something complex. If you are creating videos for your YouTube channel then this is one of the best apps for you.
Pros of Magisto Video Editor
- Magisto Video Editor has tons of features like cropping, adjusting, trimming, and more.
- It is easy to use editor and can be used by any peoples.
- It has many professional features to create a professional-looking video.
Cons of Magisto Video Editor
- The app is perfect for the novice but lacks few features for professionals which is irritating.
- It has a lot of In-app purchases pop up when you first start the app or maybe it’s just happening to me.
3. Videoshop – Video Editor
Videoshop – Video Editor is a very simple and powerful video editor for iPhone users. This app offers so much for so many users that you can shoot and edit from your iPhone only. The software is features rich and allows users to edit like a pro. On the first screen, the features might scare you but don’t worry it’s very easy to use this software.
This software is for anyone from beginner to professional. The software offers tons of editing offers and easy controls that make this one of the best editing software right now. Videoshop – Video Editor is used by many people and is a very easy software to learn.
The best thing about this software is that it is really fun to edit videos from this software. Maybe that’s one of the reasons why this software has a stunning 4.8 ratings on the App Store. In a way, it’s the best software you can use on iPhone right now.
Pros of Videoshop – Video Editor
- This software is very easy to use and can be learned by any type of user instantly.
- It has tons of features from basic to professional to make your videos fantastic looking.
- It works with the iPhone perfectly and even performs better on iPhone’s late models like the iPhone 7 or 8.
Cons of Videoshop – Video Editor
- The free version has a watermark and it makes your video less attractive but you can purchase it just for $3.
- There tons of special effects but most are just filters and you will feel the urge for some real special effects.
4. Splice – Video Editor & Maker
Splice – Video Editor & Maker is another high-performance video editor on the App store. If you are a novice and just looking for a simple yet powerful video editor then look no further. The app is very easy to understand and can make you feel pro in just a few minutes.
If you already have knowledge about video editing then you just gonna appraised this software for packing so many features in just one App. The most favorite part I liked about this app is the ease of instant editing and exporting features. This app used the potential of Bionic chip and performs pretty well in most of the tasks you throw at it.
Note: Check out the best free movies download sites for Hollywood movies in Hindi.
It is a feature-rich video editing app for beginners to professionals. The ease to learn this App makes it one of the best video editor apps in the App Store right now. It also has received a huge rating of 4.7 from an average of 110K people’s ratings.
Pros of Splice – Video Editor
- One of the easiest video editing software for Beginners to learn on iPhone.
- A feature-rich experience whether you are a pro or just a novice who start editing his first video.
- Splice – Video Editor is light and battery-friendly editor that few people appreciate but I thought it might make a big difference in daily life.
Cons of Splice – Video Editor
- The adding Text features is a little frustrating as it takes full screen by default and hard to edit later.
- The Technical support team responds very late or sometimes never responds. But it could be just another problem with me.
5. KineMaster – Video Editor
KineMaster – Video Editor is a very well known video Editor. If it was Android, then I would have placed this software the best video editing app for Android. But the iPhone has a good amount of better editors. But that said, this software is also a very great software for editing videos.
It has been introduced lately in the App Store on the iPhone, therefore, it can be said as one of the newest video editors you can use. A lot of YouTubers on the Internet use this software to edit their videos. This is a very professional looking video editor.
It has a lot of features including green screen and multilayers editing. If you are a beginner then it might be hard for you to learn on the first trial. But as you gonna use this app more often you are going to appreciate its necessary features.
Pros of KineMaster – Video Editor
- KineMaster is a very well known video editor for smartphone and you can learn it easily from its active community.
- This App has a lot of features that rivals it with PC video editors.
- The best part I like about this app is the support for multilayers’ work and chroma key features to all our creativity.
Cons of KineMaster – Video Editor
- This App is hard to understand at first glance if you are a beginner.
- There are still bugs with animations pieces in this app which makes this app not ideal for the animator.
6. Unfold — Create Stories
Unfold – Create Stories is the best app right now to create stories for Instagram from your iPhone. This app is an Editor’s choice app and is rated as the highest on this list. This App has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 where more than 87k people have voted.
I know ratings are not everything but it does show the app working for a lot of peoples. This makes this app one of the best for people who are just trying to save time and create stories for their Instagram. But do know that it’s hard to edit videos for other purposes on this app.
This App is made for specifically one purpose and lacks the ability and flexibility to edit video for other purposes. But if you want to create beautiful looking videos for Instagram stories than this is the best app. It’s going to save a lot of your time editing your stories.
Note: Make sure to check the best-unblocked music sites to listen to free music.
Pros of Unfold – Create Stories
- The App is super easy for anyone to understand and use whether you are a pro or a beginner.
- It saves a lot of time when creating beautiful stories for your Instagram.
- If you want to create a professional-looking Instagram story without spending a lot of time then this is the best app for you.
Cons of Unfold – Create Stories
- The app isn’t flexible enough to edit videos for professionals.
- It is only goods for the Instagram story and lacks other features to create videos for multiple purposes.
LumaFusion is a known video editor for iPhone for a long time now. This app is praised by many YouTubers for professional features and interface. The user interface allows many professional features to used very easily. It is known for its great features and smooth editing.
LumaFusion is many YouTuber favorite. If you are looking to create videos for your YouTube channel, then this is one of the best bet right now on iOS. I like the diversity of the features on this app. It also has a lot of features to edit videos as well as audio files.
This software is not just good with Professional but also easy to understand for any Beginners. It has features like multilayers and green screens to expand your creativity. Make sure you try other features too cause finding every feature in your first trial is going to be hard to achieve.
Pros of LumaFusion
- LumaFusion is one of the favorite video Editor for any YouTuber.
- It offers a lot of top professional features to use in simple ways.
- The app UI is very beginner’s friendly which makes this an easy to learn video Editor.
Cons of LumaFusion
- The app isn’t free to use you have to pay a certain amount first.
- The app still has some bugs when you try to edit a large size video from your iPhone.
8. Adobe Spark Video
Adobe Spark Video is another great video editor for iPhone to use. The app allows users to create fantastic looking videos with its wide range of templates and designs. It is one of the best video editing apps for beginners to try. It is very easy to learn the app as you don’ t need to do a lot of hustle to get started.
As we all know how big Adobe company is and its products are always been one of the best for any platform. If you have used Adobe Spark Videos on your PC or Mac then you must be going to feel familiar with this app. It is by far one of the best apps to create beautiful looking videos.
This software also offers tons of its own music files to used to make your videos more appealing. The designs and templates on this software are amazing to use. It’s a great software for anyone who wants to edit quick short videos from their iPhone.
Pros of Adobe Spark Video
- It is very easy to learn the software and also offers many advanced features.
- It has huge templates and music library to choose from.
- It offers many quick edits for your videos to become fantastic without doing many things.
Cons of Adobe Spark Video
- It is not suited for long video editing on your iPhone.
- It also not good to edit videos with flexibility as it has fixed features and templates to choose from.
9. VivaVideo – Video Maker
VivaVideo – Video Maker is one of the best and well-known video editors in the App Store. This app allows you to edit your videos on the go. It also helps you create a video without video editing knowledge. It’s one of the best apps to create short videos.
It has tons of features for users to choose from. There are however features which only VIP can use so to get full advantage of this software you need to purchase VIP. If you are a free user then don’t worry. It also offers many features that are free.
Note: check out the best-unblocked movie sites to download movies for free.
It allows us to edit videos with templates and more. You can add free music to your video from its large music library. It is one of the best editors for the smartphone to edit videos. But do remember that if you try it for first time then you need some time to understand its UI and features.
Pros of VivaVideo – Video Maker
- It is known by many users and perfect for creating short videos for status.
- It has many features that allow you to create professional-looking videos without much prior knowledge.
- The App has a huge free to use music library to add your favorite music to it.
Cons of VivaVideo – Video Maker
- The app is hard to learn for beginner on its first trial as its UI is loaded with too many features.
- The app works best with the iPad and the screen size of your iPhone might make editing more troublesome.
In any list, if I don’t include Apple’s own official apps then that list will be empty on its own. iMovie is the official Apple own video editing app for iPhone. This app can be called a decent app for video editing in my opinion. This is not a fantastic app like the ones I mentioned above.
It doesn’t have features like automatically edits videos and some other advanced features. But to be fair it does allow you to edit video in a decent layers manners. Not only that it also allows editing your audio separately like most advanced video editors.
The app itself is easy to understand and has the potential to create professional videos. But overall it’s just an average video editing app in my opinion. You can use to edit videos but comparing to other apps on this list, it feels pretty average.
Pros of iMovie
- It allows users to create professional videos with its professional features.
- It also offers support for multiple formats to edit and export your videos.
- It has decent looking UI and can be considered an average app for video editing.
Cons of iMovie
- It lacks many advanced features which can be troublesome sometimes.
- Compare to top video editing apps, it lost in many concepts.
- The App has few bugs as well as few features which are hard to use.
So these are the best of the best free video editing apps for iPhone users. I know it’s hard to choose the best out of them but if you want just a great and reliable app then choose Quik Video editor. As its one of the best right now. You can also choose others too if you want.
iPhone has become one of the most powerful smartphones right now. But its also true that there is not a lot of apps that utilize its full potential. Bionic chips are the most powerful processor in smartphones right now. And it can handle a lot of heavy tasks easily. Also, check: Best pokemon fan games to play in 2020.
Most of these apps are great to edit everyday videos for your work. I must say that these apps are still lacking in some features and power to handle PC like work. But those days aren’t far when you can even edit your 4K professional videos from your iPhone alone.